"You think it's so easy to change yourself.
You think it's easy, but it's not."
- Elise is totally relatable as a 15 year old girl. She's insecure. She's self centered. However, she's growing and learning too. She's also not afraid to admit she makes mistakes.
- I love the idea of an outcast finding her way, through music.
- I really enjoyed the secondary characters.
- The writing was done well. The author spent a good amount of time giving us enough background to understand where Elise was coming from, but not so much back story to bore us (I'm not usually a fan of "flash backs", but this was done well enough to not have me skip around).
- I didn't like the way Elise treated her father, like he was pretty much a throwaway parent.
- Hated some of the characters....HATED them.