Elite (Eagle Elite, #1) - Rachel Van Dyken I feel like I shouldn't enjoy this book as much as I did, but whatever - it was a fun, light, easy read and it kept me entertained.Many things in this book were far fetched, and I was able to overlook most of them: An exclusive private college (where politician's send their children) run by the mob? Sure, no problem. A twenty year old mob boss living on campus to run the college? Eh, whatever, I read books about vampires and werewolves, I can stretch my imagination.But the one thing I couldn't get over was how well Trace dealt with being told about her past, and her true identity. She mildly freaks out, but seems totally cool with it within a couple of pages. It reminded me of Twilight when Bella just completely accepts that Edward is a vampire. Here we have a totally fantastical story about vampires who sparkle in the sunlight and the one thing I can't get over is that minor detail, lol. Bella's all, "You're a vampire? Meh, you're hot, so it's cool."Despite all of the above, I still enjoyed the book. If you're able to suspend reality, and you enjoyed movies like Knight and Day or This Means War, then you'll like this book.