Game. Set. Match. - Jennifer Iacopelli A couple of weeks ago I grumbled (internally and possibly to my husband) about how there seemed to be no stand alone books these days. Everything is a damned series of three or more installments. I feel that complaint biting me in the ass right now because I feel like this book should have been a series.This story is told in three point of views: Penny, Jasmine, and Indy. The book itself is only about 200 pages long. That's roughly 66 pages for each storyline (if you do the math, I didn't actually count how many pages each character got), and while the author was able to tell a great story within those pages I felt that she really only scratched the surface.For me, it felt as though Penny's story was the only plot that was told to completion. While Jasmine and Indy's (the two characters I wanted to learn more about) story left me a bit unfulfilled.I still enjoyed the book because I do enjoy a good sports story. The author did a great job conveying how much stress these young athletes go through. The description of the matches were explained in great detail so that even I, someone who knows nothing about tennis, was able to understand what was going on. It was the relationship between the characters (mostly the love interests) that I felt was a bit lacking.